New York (United States), Dec 12 (ANI): A Bangladeshi man is suspected of carrying out the terror attack in New York in the United States. The attacker has been identified Akayed Ullah, who was carrying a pipe bomb that malfunctioned and exploded prematurely, leaving him and three others injured. The explosion happened around 7:20 am, in an underground tunnel linking the Port Authority Bus Terminal to Times Square. The underground tunnel is a major thoroughfare for workers during the morning rush hour.
- Next story Watch: Poonch shivers as winter sets in
- Previous story Nearly 19-kg gold biscuits worth Rs 6 crore seized from Guwahati Railway Station
- Legal battle between Trump and Stormy Daniels heats up
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom