Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 22 (ANI): All India Bank Employees Association (AIBEA) District Secretary K.S Rao said that about 10 Lakhs bank employees are on strike against privatisation and denationalisation of public sector banks. Rao said that if the public sector banks will be privatised than it will affect the people directly.
- Bank employees on strike against privatisation, denationalisation of public sector banks: Bank Union Secy
- Caught on cam: Ahmedabad businessman kidnapped in broad daylight
- Aug 21, 2017 – South Asia Newsline
- Cambridge University Press U-turns on China censorship
- There Is A Cultural Difference Between Freestyle & Greco-Roman- Coach Yashvir