Bank of England Governor Mark Carney announces the Bank’s first increase in borrowing costs since 2007, before the eruption of the global financial crisis. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Bank of England raises rates for first time in a decade
- Shraddha to Perfect Her Game Before Shooting For Saina Biopic
- Mamta Banerjee met Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray at a five star hotel in Mumbai
- Trump does not recall suggestion of Putin meeting: White House
- Mariah Carey left speechless over Hollywood honor