Big banks across Europe have posted results, with BNP Paribas and Santander benefiting from restructuring and investment, and Barclays suffering from the sale of its Africa division. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Tejaswi yadav spoke to Press after winning the confidence vote by Nitish in assembly
- Previous story There Are No Shortcuts For Success- Tendulkar
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall