Spain, Aug 15 (ANI): The administration has deployed civil guards to handle the security arrangements at Barcelona Airport to limit disruptions from a planned strike by security staff. Spain’s Civil Guards have taken over the security controls to keep a tab at the crowded airport. Nowadays, holidaymakers are arriving in record numbers to Spain. Barcelona’s El Prat is Spain’s second busiest airport, and a major hub for international airlines, giving easy access to the north-eastern Mediterranean coast. Employees of security company Eulen have held a series of stoppages since early August to demand better working conditions and more staff. After failing to reach a deal over the weekend, they’ve gone ahead with the indefinite around the clock walk-out.
- Next story Bridge swept away due to flood affecting railway operations
- Previous story 70th I-Day: Indian Embassy in Islamabad unfurl tricolour in Pakistan
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise