Spain, Aug 15 (ANI): The administration has deployed civil guards to handle the security arrangements at Barcelona Airport to limit disruptions from a planned strike by security staff. Spain’s Civil Guards have taken over the security controls to keep a tab at the crowded airport. Nowadays, holidaymakers are arriving in record numbers to Spain. Barcelona’s El Prat is Spain’s second busiest airport, and a major hub for international airlines, giving easy access to the north-eastern Mediterranean coast. Employees of security company Eulen have held a series of stoppages since early August to demand better working conditions and more staff. After failing to reach a deal over the weekend, they’ve gone ahead with the indefinite around the clock walk-out.
- Barcelona airport deploys civil guards to handle security arrangements
- 70th I-Day: Indian Embassy in Islamabad unfurl tricolour in Pakistan
- U.S. to probe China’s trade practices
- North Korea leader delays plans to fire missiles towards Guam
- ‘Bandook kyun hai humare bachho ke hath mein jinke hath mein pen hona chahiye’: CM Mufti