Washington D.C. (U.S.), Aug 18 (ANI): Secretary of State for United States Rex Tillerson extended his condolences for the loss of life in the Barcelona terror attack and said the U.S. stood ready to help Spanish authorities deal with the crisis. At least 13 people have been killed and over 50 were injured after a van crashed into a crowd of people in Barcelona’s Las Ramblas. Terrorist organisation Islamic State (ISIS) has claimed responsibility for the attack. Political leaders across the world have begun issuing messages of support.
- Barcelona incident has ‘hallmarks of a terrorist attack’: U.S. Secretary of State
- Shocking! 3 family members feared drowned as bridge collapses
- Watch: Humpback whale interrupts fishing trip
- Inhumane! 16-year-old girl married off to 75-year-old man from Oman
- Spain hunts driver who mowed down crowds in Barcelona