Barcelona’s mayor says tourism in the city has not been badly hits since the terror attacks and that the city is now more open and human than ever.
- Next story Tourist numbers surge in Paris
- Previous story Kareena Kapoor Rocks In A Cool Denims At Mumbai Airport
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri