Barclays reported a worse than expected profit before tax for the third quarter of 1.1 billion pounds, as a weak trading performance in its investment bank dragged down group results. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Sandeep Dikshit spoke on CM Yogi visited the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Previous story Kobe steel loses badge for some copper products
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietnam ‘Marine warrior’
- Watch: HM Rajnath Singh visits Durga Puja pandal at Safdarjung Enclave
- VP Venkaiah Naidu arrives in Brussels for 12th ASEM Summit
- Democrats’ hopes to take Senate fading in home stretch