Ayushmann Khurrana and Kriti Sanon starrer ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ had a modest start but made up during the weekend at the box office. The film has earned around Rs 2.42 crore on its opening day and collected around 3.85 Crore on the second day raising doubts over its performance. However, the film managed to find an audience during the weekend earning around 11 crores. The film is facing major competition from Akshay Kumar’s ‘Toilter: Ek Prem Katha’ which has already crossed the Rs 100 crore mark.
- Next story Arjun Rampal Recreates Bappi Da’s Popular Disco Dance Song
- Previous story Criminal Complaint Filed Against Kamal Haasan
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh