Ayushmann Khurrana and Kriti Sanon starrer ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ had a modest start but made up during the weekend at the box office. The film has earned around Rs 2.42 crore on its opening day and collected around 3.85 Crore on the second day raising doubts over its performance. However, the film managed to find an audience during the weekend earning around 11 crores. The film is facing major competition from Akshay Kumar’s ‘Toilter: Ek Prem Katha’ which has already crossed the Rs 100 crore mark.
- Bareilly Ki Barfi’ Gets A Sweet Start At The Box Office
- Criminal Complaint Filed Against Kamal Haasan
- Special talk with Rashid Alvi about Supreme Court decision on ‘triple talaq’
- Bank unions go on strike to protest against privatisation of public sector banks
- Bank employees on strike against privatisation, denationalisation of public sector banks: Bank Union Secy