New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): ‘The Fugitive’ and ‘Batman Forever’ producer Peter Macgregor-Scott breathed his last at the age of 69 in New York after he met with taxi accident in Manhattan. ‘The Fugitive’ director Andrew Davis confirmed the news to The Hollywood Reporter. Davis was quoted, as saying, “We were like brothers who supported and relied on each other in an industry where that is rare. I will miss him dearly.” Peter Macgregor-Scott’s notable work includes, ‘The Jerk’, ‘The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas’, ‘Revenge of the Nerds’, ‘Out for Justice’ ‘Black Beauty’ and ‘Death to Smoochy’. Originally from England, the late producer is survived by his brother, sound editor Ian Macgregor-Scott, and children, daughter Elizabeth and son Taylor.
- Next story Olympic champion Mo Farah splits with coach Salazar
- Previous story BOJ holds – board member signals desire for easing
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims