Mumbai (Maharashtra), Dec 24 (ANI): The BCCI on Saturday the return of middle-order batsman Kedar Jadhav to the 17-member squad for the six-match one day international (ODI) series against South Africa starting in Durban on February 1. The 32-year-old batsman, who missed ODI series against the visiting Sri Lanka due to a hamstring injury, has been included in the national side after considering physio’s report, said Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) Chairman of Selectors M.S.K. Prasad. The trio of wrist spinners- Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel – have again been chosen over R. Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja for the shorter format. Virat Kohli, after taking a break from ongoing Sri Lanka series, will return to lead the team.
- Next story Watch: Supporters celebrate as early trends depict Dinakaran’s lead
- Previous story CM Palaniswami pays tribute to MGR on his 30th death anniversary
- Legal battle between Trump and Stormy Daniels heats up
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom