New Delhi, Jan 12 (ANI): Arun Jaitley today asked the leaders, who are proposing a grand alliance against the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), about the leadership of such political front, and said whether it is “Bengal’s Didi, Andhra’s Babu or UP’s Behenji”, they could not speak on the leadership question, even as all of them “wish” for it. However, Jaitley added, once the elections would be over, all of these leaders would take out their “swords” to make their claim. “Congress ka shehzada ho, Bengal ki didi ho, Andhra Pradesh ke babu ho, UP ki behenji ho, sab dil mein ichcha rakhte hain aur sabki talwarein chunaav ke baad niklengi,” Jaitley said during his address at BJP’s National Council. Jaitely also urged BJP workers to make leadership the central issue in the 2019 general elections, and doing so will make sure no power in the world stops the BJP from returning to power.
- Be it Rahul, Mamata, Chandrababu or Mayawati, everyone wants to be PM: Arun Jaitley
- Not building Ram temple will be betrayal of public: Subramanian Swamy
- Missed Chances Were The Turning Point Against The UAE Haldar
- Gas explosion in Paris injures several people – police
- Nick Faldo’s Son Matthew Faldo Promotes ‘Faldo Series’ In India