Jaipur (Rajasthan), July 10 (ANI): In a public hearing for Kota division recently organized at civil lines in Jaipur, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje instructed the district level officers that they should not only listen to the grievances of people sensibly who come to the district but also readily try to resolve them. The Chief Minister listened to the problems of every individual of Kota, Bundi, Baran and jhalawar districts of the Kota Division for nearly two hours and directed the officers to solve them immediately. In many cases, CM Raje instructed the officers to visit the spot and provide necessary relief to the complainant.
- Be sensitive while resolving public grievances: Vasundhara Raje to officials
- Caught on cam: NSUI member slaps Rajasthan University’s teacher during protest
- No more non-vegetarian meals for Air India domestic economy flyers
- CM Mufti inaugurates polytechnic college in Reasi
- Katrina’s throwback pic with Muammar Gaddafi goes viral!