Disney’s new movie ‘Beauty and the Beast” made an estimated $170 million in domestic ticket sales in its debut, the seventh largest opening weekend ever. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Banksy’s West Bank hotel opens doors to first guests
- Previous story Zara Larsson prepares to concer America
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel