Disney’s new movie ‘Beauty and the Beast” made an estimated $170 million in domestic ticket sales in its debut, the seventh largest opening weekend ever. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Banksy’s West Bank hotel opens doors to first guests
- Previous story Zara Larsson prepares to concer America
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws