The MoMA comes to Paris. Or rather the Fondation Louis Vuitton has chosen to partner with the famous New York Museum of Modern Art to retrace its history and exhibit 200 of its works. With interviews from Bernard Arnault and Glenn Lowry.
- Being Modern’ : The MoMA in Paris” The new exhibition at the Fondation Louis Vuitton with interviews from Bernard Arnault & Glenn Bowly
- Spain moves closer to direct rule over Catalonia
- Panel To Probe Delay In Tender For Bridge At Elphinstone Road
- Spanish PM rules out independence but hints at constutional reform
- Zombies immortalized at the Smithsonian museum