Indian skipper Mithali Raj, who was chosen as the captain of the ICC Women’s World Cup 2017 team by the International Cricket Council (ICC) termed it as a ‘privilege’ to lead the World XI.
- Being Named The World Cup Xi Captain Is A Privilege-Mithali Raj
- Hundreds rally against Trump’s transgender military ban
- At least one dead and seven hurt after being thrown from ride in Ohio
- Germany suffers severe flooding after heavy rain
- Firefighters continue to battle wildfires while civilians are evacuated to shelters