Indian skipper Mithali Raj, who was chosen as the captain of the ICC Women’s World Cup 2017 team by the International Cricket Council (ICC) termed it as a ‘privilege’ to lead the World XI.
- Next story Nitish Kumar took oath as CM of Bihar for sixth time in support of his old ally BJP
- Previous story Hundreds rally against Trump’s transgender military ban
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court