New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Belgium’s Ambassador to India, H.E. Jan Luykx, on Thursday said that King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium will visit India on November 5 and will leave on November 11. The Belgian delegation will meet President Ram Nath Kovind, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other ministers. Luykx said that the royals will visit India Gate in New Delhi to pay tribute to the Indian soldiers, who fought in Belgium during World War 1. The royals’ visit marks the 70th anniversary of Indo-Belgian diplomatic ties. Belgium was among the first countries to open a diplomatic mission in independent India.
- Next story Watch: PM Modi, CM Vijay Rupani perform aarti at Akshardham Temple
- Previous story Sessions slams tech companies over encryption sharing
- Kangana Ranaut on CDR scam: Investigate first before making assumptions
- Farmers protest against state Government over pension & fair price
- Drugs worth Rs 60 lakh seized from Nigerian woman
- China is building helipads & airports at our borders in Doklam but PM Modi is silent: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi takes a break at Indira Canteen after roadshow in Karnataka’s Hassan