Bengaluru (Karnataka), Aug 17 (ANI): The Bellandur Lake in Bengaluru again spilled toxic foam, which grew to such an extent that the residents have started complaining of foul smell and pollution. Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said the problem will be solved within 1 or 2 years. Meanwhile, the commuters were not able to drive due to the foam, giving them a tough time. Locals also believe that this toxic foam would cause an epidemic in the area. On August 15, the lake spilled toxic foam after heavy overnight rain in the state.
- Previous story Mortal remains of soldier Narendra Singh reaches hometown, family demands face-to-face war with Pakistan
- Bellandur toxic form problem will be solved within 1 or 2 years: CM Siddaramaiah
- Mortal remains of soldier Narendra Singh reaches hometown, family demands face-to-face war with Pakistan
- Actor-turned-politician Nandamuri Balakrishna caught on camera slapping fan
- Caught on cam: NCP leader abuses, assaults Jawaharlal Nehru Port’s CEO
- Varun Dhawan promises ‘double fun’ in first ‘Judwaa 2’ poster