Bengaluru (Karnataka), Oct 16 (ANI): Till now at least six people have lost their life in the tragic Bengaluru house collapse incident and the officials have recently rescued a girl child from the debris. Her parents died in the tragic incident and the government has announced to adopt her and will take care of all her expenses. Meanwhile, the rescue operation is still underway.
- Next story Owaisi’s counterattack on Sangeet Som’s controversial statement on Taj Mahal
- Previous story People make beeline to witness gymnastics, lightshow at Guwahati boat show
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo