Bengaluru (Karnataka), Apr 04 (ANI): Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake is spilling toxic foam once again. This time the authorities have opted to sprinkle water over the foam being constituted by the lake to prevent spilling. The lake has become a problem for the residents. Locals complain of foul smell that arises out of lake pollution. The foam in the lake rises from time to time, giving a tough time to the passersby. It is one of the largest of 262 lakes in Bengaluru.
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists