Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh), June 20 (ANI): In a bizarre initiative, the Uttar Pradesh Police has launched a campaign to penalise the people who are found clicking selfie at prominent public places. As per the police, the decision will be applicable to anyone who indulges in such an activity at locations, where it can cause danger for themselves or others. Highways, railway tracks, railway stations, and multi-storey buildings will be covered under this unique approach.
- Beware! Now you can be penalised for clicking selfie at prominent public places
- Traffic slows down after tanker spills 20,000 litres of fuel
- Military firefighters tackle raging forest blaze in Portugal
- 190 turtles recovered from illegal possession
- Buddhists take out candlelight vigil for ‘peace’ in hill town