Tura (Meghalaya), Aug 24 (ANI): In an endeavour to impart coaching to players between the age group of 6-15 years, Meghalaya particularly in Garo Hills, Bhaichung Bhutia Football School – a William initiative football academy has been launched in Tura. The academy also aims to foster football talents of Garo Hills. During the launch programme, a special football coaching session was conducted by Indian footballer, Bhaichung Bhutia where around 80 young talented football players took part in the session.
- Next story Dera chief verdict: Thousands of followers gather at Panchkula to extend support to Ram Rahim
- Previous story Sikhs celebrate 413th anniversary of “Guru Granth Sahib” installation
- Greater Noida building collapse: Death toll reaches 9
- Watch: One terrorist killed in encounter with security forces in J&K’s Kupwara
- Google Chrome security update makes it RAM hungry
- Anupam Kher attends CISF golden jubilee celebration in Mumbai
- Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio turned down ‘Brokeback Mountain’