Tura (Meghalaya), Aug 24 (ANI): In an endeavour to impart coaching to players between the age group of 6-15 years, Meghalaya particularly in Garo Hills, Bhaichung Bhutia Football School – a William initiative football academy has been launched in Tura. The academy also aims to foster football talents of Garo Hills. During the launch programme, a special football coaching session was conducted by Indian footballer, Bhaichung Bhutia where around 80 young talented football players took part in the session.
- Next story Dera chief verdict: Thousands of followers gather at Panchkula to extend support to Ram Rahim
- Previous story Sikhs celebrate 413th anniversary of “Guru Granth Sahib” installation
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia