Tura (Meghalaya), Aug 24 (ANI): In an endeavour to impart coaching to players between the age group of 6-15 years, Meghalaya particularly in Garo Hills, Bhaichung Bhutia Football School – a William initiative football academy has been launched in Tura. The academy also aims to foster football talents of Garo Hills. During the launch programme, a special football coaching session was conducted by Indian footballer, Bhaichung Bhutia where around 80 young talented football players took part in the session.
- Bhaichung Bhutia Football School launched in Meghalaya’s Tura
- Sikhs celebrate 413th anniversary of “Guru Granth Sahib” installation
- Amitabh Bachchan reveals motivation keeps him associated with KBC
- Darjeeling unrest: Unidentified miscreants hurl explosive outside police station
- Residents flee as mudslide hits Swiss village