Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh), Apr 04 (ANI): Amidst curfew in various parts of the state, security personnel conducted flag march in Gwalior on Wednesday. On Tuesday, 50 people were arrested for pelting stones at the police personnel in Morena. Meanwhile, the death toll has reached seven in the state after one more body was recovered on Tuesday. Violent protests marred the nationwide shutdown that was called by several Dalit organisations to protest against the alleged dilution of the SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act.
- Bharat Bandh: Security personnel conduct flag march
- Watch: SP workers protest outside collectorate office over SC/ST Act
- Dow dives 2 percent as China-U.S. trade spat intensifies
- Don’t spoil ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ for others: Russo Brothers
- Bharat Bandh: 236 arrested in Madhya Pradesh for inciting violence, says IG Makrand Deuskar