Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Jan 12 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, on Friday, informed that over 25,000 farmers of Chhindwara got an amount of Rs. 64 crore to their bank account under Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana or the price deficit finance scheme. The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister also said that the farmers of Rajgarh district also got the amount in their bank account for soybean under the Yojana. Under the Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana, the state government would pay the farmers the difference between modal rate (the average prices in major mandis) and the minimum support prices (MSPs) for the kharif crops if the latter prices could not be fetched by them. Meanwhile, Shivraj Chouhan also said that Madhya Pradesh government organises ‘Surya Namaskar’ event on Swami Vivekananda anniversary for the student every year. Lakhs of student participate in this event.
- Next story CM Raman Singh attends National Youth Day Programme
- Previous story Senator Durbin confirms Trump’s ‘shithole’ comments
- Rajkummar Rao posts new still from ‘Omerta’
- Caught on cam: Thief steals ornaments in Sai Mandir
- REDEMPTION Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Paris (with interview)
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi has abandoned his party workers, says Giriraj Singh
- We demand CBI inquiry: Manoj Tiwari on alleged paper leak in SSC exam