Pune (Maharashtra), Feb 02 (ANI): Bhima-Koregaon violence accused social activist Anand Teltumbde was granted by pune sessions court today. The court termed his arrest ‘illegal’. Teltumbde welcomed the court’s decision how he raised objections on Police’s action. Several activists were taken under arrest by police for allegedly inciting violence in Bhima-Koreagaon last year.
- Bhima Koregaon accused Anand Teltumbde welcomes court’s decision to grant him bail
- Trial run of Vande Bharat Express conducted in Varanasi
- Police foil massive human-trafficking bid in Imphal
- Thousands of LGBT+ supporters march in Mumbai demanding equality
- UP CM is a baba, doesn’t understand what a laptop is: Akhilesh Yadav on his laptop scheme