Bhubaneswar (Odisha), July 14 (ANI): The Indian Railways (IR) launched Bhubaneswar-Krishnarajpuram-Bhubaneswar ‘Humsafar Express’ train on Thursday. Union Minister for Railways, Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, inaugurated the service via video conferencing. He also laid the foundation stone for a mechanized laundry’s boot model at Coaching Depot, Bhubaneswar. Union Minister of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Uma Bharti, was accompanying Prabhu. This train (22833/22834) with its regular services commencing from July 17, has nine coaches with 16 AC-3 coaches, a pantry car and two generator power car coaches. Latest facilities such as CCTV cameras and bio-toilets are provided inside this weekly rail service.
- Next story Man confesses to killing four in Pennsylvania: attorney
- Previous story DGP Denies Charges, Tables Turn On Dig Roopa In Sasikala Case\
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh