Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 11 (ANI): On the sidelines of the 15th BIMSTEC ministerial meeting, Union External Affairs Ministers (EAM) Sushma Swaraj on Friday held bilateral talks with Bhutanese Foreign Minister Damcho Dorji in Nepal’s capital Kathmandu. After the meeting, Dorji pinned hope that the burning issue of ‘Doklam’ be resolved peacefully and amicably. Swaraj also met Sri Lankan State Minister of Foreign Affairs Vasantha Senanayake. Currently, Sushma Swaraj is on a two-day visit to Nepal. Her visit comes just days ahead of Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba’s proposed visit to India.
- Next story Jennifer Lawrence dislocates her rib while filming ‘Mother’
- Previous story Chandrakanta | Prince Virendra Singh | Princess Chandrakanta | On Location | Latest Episode Shoot
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry