Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 11 (ANI): On the sidelines of the 15th BIMSTEC ministerial meeting, Union External Affairs Ministers (EAM) Sushma Swaraj on Friday held bilateral talks with Bhutanese Foreign Minister Damcho Dorji in Nepal’s capital Kathmandu. After the meeting, Dorji pinned hope that the burning issue of ‘Doklam’ be resolved peacefully and amicably. Swaraj also met Sri Lankan State Minister of Foreign Affairs Vasantha Senanayake. Currently, Sushma Swaraj is on a two-day visit to Nepal. Her visit comes just days ahead of Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba’s proposed visit to India.
- Previous story Chandrakanta | Prince Virendra Singh | Princess Chandrakanta | On Location | Latest Episode Shoot
- Bhutan Foreign Minister Dorji calls for peaceful, amicable approach to resolve ‘Doklam issue’
- Chandrakanta | Prince Virendra Singh | Princess Chandrakanta | On Location | Latest Episode Shoot
- Sasural Simar Ka | Latest Episode Shoot | Behind The Scenes | On Location!
- Sanjay Dutt INSULTS Ranbir Kapoor’s WORKOUT For Sanjay Dutt Biopic
- Sanjay Dutt’s EMOTIONAL Message To Fans At Bhoomi Trailer Launch