Bidar (Karnataka), Oct 29 (ANI): Attacking the previous governments of Karnataka, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Sunday said that the Bidar-Kalaburagi new Railway Line could be completed in three years while it took 20 years for completion. The PM added that the cost jumped to 300 percent more as the project was stalled for several years. The PM, who was addressing a gathering after flagging off the rail route, also lauded Karnataka BJP President, B.S. Yeddyurappa, for consistent efforts to bring this rail network.
- Next story Congress following work culture of ‘atkana, latkana’ & ‘bhatkana’: PM Modi on developmental projects
- Previous story Pellegrini’s Hebei side end Guangzhou Evergrande’s winning streak
- Trump says he holds Putin reponsible for alleged election meddling
- British diver involved in spat with Tesla’s Musk departs Thailand for London
- Kangana Ranaut SPOTTED At Kairos Studio
- Gaurav Chopra Unveil Fifty Degree Latest T Shirt Collection
- Exclusive Interview of Pooja Kumar For Thje Film Vishwaroopam 2