Bidar (Karnataka), Oct 29 (ANI): Attacking the previous governments of Karnataka, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Sunday said that the Bidar-Kalaburagi new Railway Line could be completed in three years while it took 20 years for completion. The PM added that the cost jumped to 300 percent more as the project was stalled for several years. The PM, who was addressing a gathering after flagging off the rail route, also lauded Karnataka BJP President, B.S. Yeddyurappa, for consistent efforts to bring this rail network.
- Bidar-Kalaburagi new Railway Line could be completed in 3 years, but it took 20 years: PM Modi
- Pellegrini’s Hebei side end Guangzhou Evergrande’s winning streak
- Prominent Trump ally Stone suspended from Twitter
- At least 29 killed in Somali Islamist attack
- Mueller’s Russia probe leak ‘absolutely against the law’: Christie