New Delhi, Aug 29 (ANI): It is fact known to all that whenever the Shahenshah of Bollywood likes some picture then he sends a handwritten letter to the actor as a token of appreciation. Be it Deepika Padukone, Randeep Hooda, Kangana Ranaut or Richa Chadha all have received letter of appreciation from none other than Amitabh Bachchan and the recent one to join the league is Rajkummar Rao for his latest release ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’. Rajkummar took to Twitter to share the picture of the note and a bouquet Bachchan sent him after watching the film on Sunday. “When the legend sends you this handwritten note.. Thank you my dearest @SrBachchan sir. You’ve made my day. Much regards and charan sparsh,” he tweeted. The handwritten not read, “I saw your film ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’…It is amazing! I have been an admirer of your work for a long time, but you performance in this film is really beautiful. My best wishes always. Love, Amitabh Bachchan.” The ‘Pink’ star also praised the film’s team for their effort. “Saw ‘Bareilly ki Barfi’ last night…A delightful film and such competent and excellent performances!!” he tweeted. Directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, the movie also features Kriti Sanon and Ayushmann Khurrana.
- Big B compliments Rajkummar Rao’s performance in ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ through a handwritten letter
- Education department organises awareness program for differently abled students
- Watch: 654 bottles of liquor destroyed by administration
- Hurricane Harvey to be one of costliest storms in U.S. history
- Fatbergs to fuel: Turning Britain’s sewer grease into biodiesel