New Delhi, Jan 12 (ANI): Amitabh Bachchan is known for beautifully penning his emotions on social media, and his latest post is proof of the same. The veteran actor on Saturday shared a heartfelt note on completing the shoot of ‘Sairat’ director Nagraj Manjule’s debut Hindi film, ‘Jhund.’ The ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ star had been shooting for the film – which is reportedly based on the life of Vijay Barse, the founder of Slum Soccer – in Nagpur and constantly shared pictures from the shoot. Meanwhile, Big B, while tweeting about the same, also revealed that he will soon begin filming the next schedule of ‘Brahmastra’ – the first part of Ayan Mukerji’s fantasy trilogy – which also stars Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt.
- Big B gets emotional on wrapping ‘Jhund’ shoot
- BJP confident of failure of SP-BSP alliance ahead of Lok Sabha polls
- BJP Council Meet: ‘Corruption’ feature of Congress, ours is ‘good governance’, says Gadkari
- India hasn’t witnessed any major terrorist attack after 2014: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Fuel price hike continue to increase commuters’ woes