Chennai (Tamil Nadu), July 14 (ANI): Reiterating their anguish against the launch of Bigg Boss’ Tamil version, the workers of Hindu Makkal Katchi gathered outside actor Kamal Haasan’s residence and staged a protest on Friday. Carrying saffron flags and raising slogans, the protestors demanded arrest of Haasan, accusing him of tarnishing the image of Tamil culture. The protestors warned of intensifying their agitation, stating that they will vandalise cinema theatres, which feature the Tamil star’s movies in the near future. Kamal Haasan is supposed to host the renowned television show’s Tamil version. Earlier, some protestors had warned of approaching Madras High Court in connection to the same.
- Next story Kaziranga National Park introduces new rules to protect animals escaping floods
- Previous story ‘Everyone has right to eat beef’, says Ramdas Athawale on cow vigilantism
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside the lab ridding the world of chemical arms
- Schwarzenegger opens Brazil sports festival via video
- Sri Lankan rugby coach trains J&K players during week long seminar
- POCSO Act: Why not 16-year? Questions Unnao rape victim