Chennai (Tamil Nadu), July 14 (ANI): Reiterating their anguish against the launch of Bigg Boss’ Tamil version, the workers of Hindu Makkal Katchi gathered outside actor Kamal Haasan’s residence and staged a protest on Friday. Carrying saffron flags and raising slogans, the protestors demanded arrest of Haasan, accusing him of tarnishing the image of Tamil culture. The protestors warned of intensifying their agitation, stating that they will vandalise cinema theatres, which feature the Tamil star’s movies in the near future. Kamal Haasan is supposed to host the renowned television show’s Tamil version. Earlier, some protestors had warned of approaching Madras High Court in connection to the same.
- Big Boss’ Tamil version row: Hindu Makkal Katchi protests outside Kamal Haasan’s residence
- ‘Everyone has right to eat beef’, says Ramdas Athawale on cow vigilantism
- ‘Tell how many times you were raped in Bengal’: TMC leader asks Roopa Ganguly
- Indo-China standoff: All party meet held in national capital
- Indigenous fashion brings colour to the catwalk