New Delhi, Aug 26 (ANI): A host of Bollywood celebrities including Anupam Kher, Farhan Akhtar, Raveena Tandon, Bhumi Pednekar, Rannvijay Singha among others have lauded the court’s verdict against the Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh. Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim, who was charged with the offence of raping two female devotees, was held guilty on Friday. Post the verdict, at least 28 people were killed and more than 200 were injured in Dera violence.
- Next story India vs Sri Lanka: ‘Men in Blue’ sweat out in practice session
- Previous story CM Shivraj Chouhan teaches middle school students, urges people to be part of initiative
- U.N. Security Council approves 30-day humanitarian truce in Syria
- TPP is open to ‘U.S. return in the future’: Australian PM
- Russian bobsledder disqualified for doping
- India must lead international efforts to restore democracy in Maldives, says former VP
- Situation not conducive for polls in the Maldives, says former VP Mohd. Jameel