Makers of ‘Yugpurush-Mahatma Ke Mahatma’ organized their play on the eve of Independence Day for Bollywood celebrities at Subhash Ghai’s acting institute ‘Whistling Woods International’. Anu Malik, Shabana Azmi, Poonam Dhillon, Choreographer Saroj Khan and Anees Bazmee were among the stars who attended the show. The play ‘Yugpurush-Mahatma Ke Mahatma’ highlights the spiritual bond between Mahatma Gandhi and Shrimad Rajchandra and Gandhi’s transformation from ordinary lawyer to a visionary.
- Next story Belarus transforms former industrial area into trendy district
- Previous story Saif Ali Khan Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Family
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall