Patna (Bihar), Aug 09 (ANI): Bihar Minister Vinod Singh sparked a controversy after he called some mediapersons, who did not shout “Bharat Mata ki Jai” during a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) function, supporters of Pakistan.
- Bihar Minister calls mediapersons ‘Pakistani’ for not raising hands on ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’
- Donald Trump warns of ‘fire and fury’ against North Korea’s threats
- Will move court against EC’s decision: Vijay Rupani on RS poll results
- Rahul Gandhi’s missing posters pop up in Amethi
- Incessant rains disrupt normal life in Shimla