Patna (Bihar), Aug 09 (ANI): Bihar Minister Vinod Singh sparked a controversy after he called some mediapersons, who did not shout “Bharat Mata ki Jai” during a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) function, supporters of Pakistan.
- Next story Ahmed Patel retains Rajya Sabha seat from Gujarat
- Previous story Donald Trump warns of ‘fire and fury’ against North Korea’s threats
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall