Patna (Bihar), Aug 09 (ANI): Bihar Minister Vinod Singh sparked a controversy after he called some mediapersons, who did not shout “Bharat Mata ki Jai” during a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) function, supporters of Pakistan.
- Next story Ahmed Patel retains Rajya Sabha seat from Gujarat
- Previous story Donald Trump warns of ‘fire and fury’ against North Korea’s threats
- Watch: Kajol, Ajay Devgn celebrate their 19th Wedding Anniversary at Singapore
- 9 Children dead, 24 injured after vehicle rams into school building
- Watch: Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari, son sent to 11 days CBI remand
- Should do away with being a superstar and work on being a legend: Shah Rukh Khan
- PFI protests against ban in Jharkhand