Patna (Bihar), July 28 (ANI): Ahead of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s floor test, a group of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) workers protested outside the state assembly on Friday morning. Carrying placards, the RJD supporters demonstrated their anguish against Kumar and his party, Janata Dal United (JDU). RJD leader and son of party supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav, Tejashwi Yadav, also arrived at the assembly premises. Addressing the media, he said that ‘injustice’ has been done to the public of Bihar.
- Next story Moradabad man practises soil less farming, grows vegetables on roof
- Previous story RS elections: Amit Shah, Smriti Irani, Balwantsinh Rajput file nomination papers
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat