Patna (Bihar), July 28 (ANI): Ahead of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s floor test, a group of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) workers protested outside the state assembly on Friday morning. Carrying placards, the RJD supporters demonstrated their anguish against Kumar and his party, Janata Dal United (JDU). RJD leader and son of party supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav, Tejashwi Yadav, also arrived at the assembly premises. Addressing the media, he said that ‘injustice’ has been done to the public of Bihar.
- Next story Moradabad man practises soil less farming, grows vegetables on roof
- Previous story RS elections: Amit Shah, Smriti Irani, Balwantsinh Rajput file nomination papers
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director