Leh (J and K), Oct 11 (ANI): Leh District Police Additional SP Stanzin Losal flagged off Swachh Bharat Awareness bikers rally from Cultural Academy Complex. This was the 10th Grand Bikers Rally organized by Apex Adventure. Over 40 local youth bikers from different walks of life have set a mission to spread ‘Swachh Bharat Campaign’ and road safety message travelling from Leh to Indo-China Border. Speaking about the purpose of rally, Apex Adventure Tour Director Rinchen Angdu said that every year a rally is organised to convey a social message and this year the rally on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan will pass through nomadic area. Efforts will be made to educate the people of cleanliness habit. One of the participants informed that the rally will cover villages from famous Pangong Lake to Chumur (Zero border) to spread cleanliness awareness. He added bikers will interact with public to spread the message about the importance of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s cleanliness campaign “Swachhta Hi Sewa” along the Indo-China border areas.
- Next story Catalonia relief sends Spanish stocks high
- Previous story Kathakar Morari Bapu in trouble after his photos with lion go viral
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietnam ‘Marine warrior’
- Watch: HM Rajnath Singh visits Durga Puja pandal at Safdarjung Enclave
- VP Venkaiah Naidu arrives in Brussels for 12th ASEM Summit
- Democrats’ hopes to take Senate fading in home stretch