Jammu, Aug 23 (ANI): A Surat-based group of women bikers, Biking Queens, left their hometown Surat to spread a message of ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ in various cities of the country. The group of 35 women from Surat reached Jammu on Wednesday with the much-needed message emphasising the importance of women education. Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Dr Nirmal Singh welcomed the group and appreciated them for their message. These women started from Surat, went to Kanyakumari, Varanasi and to Ladakh. They will visit Amritsar, Delhi and Rajasthan on their way back to Gujarat spreading the message of saving girl child and imparting education to them.
- Next story SRK, Salman, Akshay among top 10 on Forbes highest paid actors list
- Previous story Swollen Brahmaputra river recedes after deadly floods
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government