A Pennsylvania jury convicted comedian Bill Cosby on all three counts of drugging and molesting a onetime friend in 2004, a decisive victory for prosecutors in one of the first celebrity sexual-assault trials of the #MeToo era. Havovi Cooper reports.
- Next story Prosecutor praises Cosby accuser’s courage to stand up
- Previous story Cosby accuser calls guilty verdict a “victory for womanhood”
- Brazilian soccer great Marta first woman in Maracana’s Hall of Fame
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot