Washington (US), Aug 21 (ANI): Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for South and Central Asian Affairs Alice Wells has said that the Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) allows us to build capacity within the Indian Ocean region in amore holistic way.” Alice Wells said that she is looking forward to engage with partners of the Indian Ocean Conference at the first India-US 2+2 dialogue scheduled to take place in New Delhi on September 6.
- BIMSTEC, SAARC allows us to build capacity within the Indian Ocean region: Alice Wells
- Pakistan to play crucial role in ensuring Afghanistan’s stability: US
- Woman stripped, thrashed in Bihar on murder suspicion
- Man attempts to crush sleeping man’s head in Alwar
- Surging white-water gorge kills at least 10 in Italy