Bitcoin fell more than 10 percent on Wednesday to a one-week low of $15,800 at cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp, losing almost one-fifth of its value from a peak hit just three days ago. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Window washers dress up as a rooster and dog to celebrate upcoming Japanese new year
- Previous story B Sai Praneeth Confident Of Hyderabad Hunters
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom
- Watch: Boney Kapoor visits Arjun Kapoor with Janhvi and Khushi