New Delhi,Jan 18 (ANI): The largest and most prominent cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, extended a slump today following a recent surge to trade below $10,000 for the first time since December 1. The price of the cryptocurrency fell to as low as USD 9,500 on the Luxembourg-based Bitstamp exchange, lowest value since start of December. The largest and most prominent cryptocurrency is down from record highs approaching $20,000 in the week before Christmas. Not only bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies also plunged as well. Ripple and Ethereum were both down heavily after reports South Korea and China could ban cryptocurrency trading. It sparkle worries of a wider regulatory crackdown.
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum
- Watch: President Kovind presents Sangeet Natak Akademi Awards