Haridwar (Uttarakhand), Oct 28 (ANI): In their Aadhaar card, the entire village shares the birthday date as January 1. The local residents said they had provided voter ID cards and ration cards to the private agency tasked with making Aadhaar card by local authorities in Uttarakhand’s Haridwar. The local residents are now worried that they would lose out on various schemes of the health department, the education department and the social welfare department which require them to provide Aadhaar cards. This is not the first time that such complaints have come.
- Bizarre! Aadhaar cards show all the residents of a village share the same birthday
- Raman Singh inaugurates five new policies, schemes of health smart card
- Mystery space object may be first confirmed interstellar visitor
- Spain’s El Pais newspaper rolls off the presses after historic day
- U.S. Justice Ginsburg says she doesn’t plan to retire