Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan), Oct 26 (ANI): In a bizarre incident, Jhunjhunu district collector’s diktat asked villagers to go for open defecation. He asked them to build toilets with their own money if they didn’t want to go out in open for nature’s call. When villagers asked for water connections, construction of loo and road connectivity, they were threatened and forced out of the meeting hall. A social activist, Yashvardhan Singh Shekhawat, lodged a complaint against the collector in both Prime Minister’s Office and Chief Minister’s Office.
- Next story Foreign national student”s assault: Mother puts onus on school for ‘negligence”
- Previous story Bachelors have bright future in BJP: Chhattisgarh Minister Bhaiya Lal Rajwade
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana