Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan), Oct 26 (ANI): In a bizarre incident, Jhunjhunu district collector’s diktat asked villagers to go for open defecation. He asked them to build toilets with their own money if they didn’t want to go out in open for nature’s call. When villagers asked for water connections, construction of loo and road connectivity, they were threatened and forced out of the meeting hall. A social activist, Yashvardhan Singh Shekhawat, lodged a complaint against the collector in both Prime Minister’s Office and Chief Minister’s Office.
- Foreign national student”s assault: Mother puts onus on school for ‘negligence”
- Bizzare! District Collector asks villagers to go for ‘open defecation’
- Bachelors have bright future in BJP: Chhattisgarh Minister Bhaiya Lal Rajwade
- Soldiers killed in Finland train collision
- Stationary shopkeeper Gopalbhai Gohil, who talked directly to PM Modi