Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan), Oct 26 (ANI): In a bizarre incident, Jhunjhunu district collector’s diktat asked villagers to go for open defecation. He asked them to build toilets with their own money if they didn’t want to go out in open for nature’s call. When villagers asked for water connections, construction of loo and road connectivity, they were threatened and forced out of the meeting hall. A social activist, Yashvardhan Singh Shekhawat, lodged a complaint against the collector in both Prime Minister’s Office and Chief Minister’s Office.
- Next story Foreign national student”s assault: Mother puts onus on school for ‘negligence”
- Previous story Bachelors have bright future in BJP: Chhattisgarh Minister Bhaiya Lal Rajwade
- Ford tries to improve China ties
- Picturesque opening to the Cape Epic mountain bike race
- Layer Niki Anand spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari in writing
- UP minister OP Rajbhar accuses BJP of not following coalition dharma
- Naidu attacks BJP in TDP minority wing meet, says he opposed criminalisation of triple talaq