Rampur (Uttar Pradesh), June 18 (ANI): In a bizarre incident, a groom called off his marriage over the absence of beef in the menu in Rampur district of Uttar Pradesh. Reportedly, the condition was put by the groom’s family to serve their guests with beef preparations or be prepared for cancellation of the marriage. Apart from beef, the groom’s family also demanded dowry and asked the girl’s family for a car in the wedding.
- Next story Big Screens,Live Ind-Pak Match Makes It A ‘Super Sunday’ For Fans
- Previous story Telangana Minister KTR inaugurates ‘Medical Devices Park’
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley