Rampur (Uttar Pradesh), June 18 (ANI): In a bizarre incident, a groom called off his marriage over the absence of beef in the menu in Rampur district of Uttar Pradesh. Reportedly, the condition was put by the groom’s family to serve their guests with beef preparations or be prepared for cancellation of the marriage. Apart from beef, the groom’s family also demanded dowry and asked the girl’s family for a car in the wedding.
- Bizzare! Groom calls off wedding over absence of beef in the menu
- Telangana Minister KTR inaugurates ‘Medical Devices Park’
- Raman Singh offers prayers at Kali Temple
- Cattle slaughter ban doesn’t apply to Goa, asserts CM Manohar Parrikar
- ICC Champions Trophy Finale: Fans perform prayers, yagna for Team India’s glorious victory