New Delhi, Dec 13 (ANI): Cornering Congress President-elect Rahul Gandhi, Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Wednesday accused the Gandhi family of interfering in former UPA government’s working despite not holding any constitutional authority. Releasing a series of alleged email exchanges between Rahul Gandhi and then UPA Minister Jayanthi Natarajan, Goyal accused the grand-old party of ‘stalling projects in Gujarat’. Lashing out at former prime minister Manmohan Singh, the Union Minister said he sympathises with the latter who was just a titular head in then government.
- Next story Rohit Sharma makes mother ‘proud’ after scoring 3 ODI double centuries
- Previous story Newborn with heart outside chest survives surgery
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank