As lawmakers voted to elect India’s next president, BJP leaders from NDA nominee Ram Nath Kovind’s home state were confident their compatriot would win with a “comfortable” margin, while the opposition said its joint pick Meira Kumar was the best choice in the clash of ideologies.
- Next story Oscar-winning actor Martin Landau dead at 89
- Previous story Source: Deutsche Bank shareholders may face review
- Canadian authorities search for motive after driver plows van into crowd
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto