Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), July 28 (ANI): A number of violent incidents involving the Bharatiya Janata Party and Communist Party of India workers were reported last night from Thiruvananthapuram. The BJP state committee office was vandalised while CPM state secretary Kodiyeri Balakrishnan and many other BJP and CPM councilors houses were attacked with their vehicles getting vandalised. A CCTV footage has also surfaced in which a few unidentified people can be seen attacking the BJP office. According to reports, six RSS workers have been detained and two policemen suspended for the incident in which the BJP state committee office was vandalised.
- Next story Abhishek Bachchan Hosts NBA Player Kevin Durant In Delhi
- Previous story Are voters attracted to politicians accused of inciting communal hatred
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat