Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Oct 10 (ANI): Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and former Gujarat Chief Minister, Anandiben Patel, on Tuesday demanded an apology from Congress over party vice-president Rahul Gandhi’s indecent and sexist remarks. Accusing Gandhi of hurting sentiments of Gujarat women, Anandiben Patel asked Rahul to question his mother and party president Sonia Gandhi and sister Priyanka Gandhi in context to his statement. Rahul Gandhi’s remarks drew flak from BJP after he asked if anyone ever saw women in ‘shorts’ at any Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) shakha.
- BJP demands Congress’ apology over Rahul Gandhi’s ‘no women in shorts at RSS’ remarks
- Watch: Unidentified miscreants break shutters of 11 shops
- This is what Basketball player Satnam Singh plans to do post his innings with NBA
- Political parties welcomed VVAPTs introduction, urges to publicize its functioning: EC
- CM Naidu approves extension of MoU with National University of Singapore, CII