Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Oct 10 (ANI): Senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and former Gujarat Chief Minister, Anandiben Patel, on Tuesday demanded an apology from Congress over party vice-president Rahul Gandhi’s indecent and sexist remarks. Accusing Gandhi of hurting sentiments of Gujarat women, Anandiben Patel asked Rahul to question his mother and party president Sonia Gandhi and sister Priyanka Gandhi in context to his statement. Rahul Gandhi’s remarks drew flak from BJP after he asked if anyone ever saw women in ‘shorts’ at any Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) shakha.
- Next story PoK Residents Demand Freedom From Pakistan’s Misrule
- Previous story Watch: Unidentified miscreants break shutters of 11 shops
- Kangana Ranaut on CDR scam: Investigate first before making assumptions
- Farmers protest against state Government over pension & fair price
- Drugs worth Rs 60 lakh seized from Nigerian woman
- China is building helipads & airports at our borders in Doklam but PM Modi is silent: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi takes a break at Indira Canteen after roadshow in Karnataka’s Hassan