Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 20 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday addressed the gathering at ‘Medhavi Chatr Sammelan’ and apprised that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will pay the fees for the students who had scored 75% in 12th or 85% in CBSE, last year or before that and want to pursue medical or engineering.
- Next story CRPF authorities start school for wards of jawans
- Previous story BJP President Amit Shah, CM Shivraj eat lunch at villager’s house
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Salman Khan convicted, other actors acquitted