Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 20 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday addressed the gathering at ‘Medhavi Chatr Sammelan’ and apprised that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will pay the fees for the students who had scored 75% in 12th or 85% in CBSE, last year or before that and want to pursue medical or engineering.
- BJP Government will pay fees of students who score 75% in 12th, 85% in CBSE: CM Shivraj
- BJP President Amit Shah, CM Shivraj eat lunch at villager’s house
- Minor girl allegedly raped by on duty policeman, father dies of shock
- No Powerball winner, jackpot swells to $650 million
- Tensions escalate at Dallas rally against white supremacy