Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 20 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday addressed the gathering at ‘Medhavi Chatr Sammelan’ and apprised that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will pay the fees for the students who had scored 75% in 12th or 85% in CBSE, last year or before that and want to pursue medical or engineering.
- Next story CRPF authorities start school for wards of jawans
- Previous story BJP President Amit Shah, CM Shivraj eat lunch at villager’s house
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery