Aam Aadmi Party MLA, Alka Lamba accused Chandigarh police of buckling under the pressure from central government and being soft towards the accused after Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party president’s son, Vikas Barala, arrested for stalking and drink driving, was released on bail. Alka Lamba also said that BJP’s flagship campaign ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ has fallen flat as Modi government is trying to save the accused.
- Previous story Zindagi Not Out Serial Starcast Photoshoot Tejas Barve and Dnyanada Ramtirthkar Zee Yuva
- BJP Is Trying To Save Barala’s Son Says AAP Leader Alka Lamba
- Zindagi Not Out Serial Starcast Photoshoot Tejas Barve and Dnyanada Ramtirthkar Zee Yuva
- Exclusive Interview Of Meenakshi and Palak Winners Of Dholkichya Talavar Colors Marathi
- Breaking Stereotypes In ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ Says Kriti Sanon
- 3500 Best Buses In Mumbai Off The Roads