Aam Aadmi Party MLA, Alka Lamba accused Chandigarh police of buckling under the pressure from central government and being soft towards the accused after Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party president’s son, Vikas Barala, arrested for stalking and drink driving, was released on bail. Alka Lamba also said that BJP’s flagship campaign ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ has fallen flat as Modi government is trying to save the accused.
- Next story Khattar Rules Out Resignation Of Haryana BJP Chief
- Previous story Zindagi Not Out Serial Starcast Photoshoot Tejas Barve and Dnyanada Ramtirthkar Zee Yuva
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise