Aam Aadmi Party MLA, Alka Lamba accused Chandigarh police of buckling under the pressure from central government and being soft towards the accused after Haryana Bharatiya Janata Party president’s son, Vikas Barala, arrested for stalking and drink driving, was released on bail. Alka Lamba also said that BJP’s flagship campaign ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ has fallen flat as Modi government is trying to save the accused.
- Next story Khattar Rules Out Resignation Of Haryana BJP Chief
- Previous story Zindagi Not Out Serial Starcast Photoshoot Tejas Barve and Dnyanada Ramtirthkar Zee Yuva
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests